The Testing Center for Central Ohio Technical College is
located in Hopewell Hall 88. Many types of tests are administered
in the Testing Center, including ACCUPLACER placement testing,
ATI TEAS and classroom testing, distance learning testing, missed
classroom tests, and class tests for students with authorized
accommodations. All testing is done individually – that is, no
full classes are proctored.
- Instructors determine the amount of time allotted for each
exam; therefore, students must arrive early enough to allow
themselves at least this much time to complete any exams before
the Testing Center closes.
- Please be advised that if you receive extended time to also
allot for the additional time when planning to come in to test.
- All students must have a photo I.D. to take any kind of test.
- Students should not bring food or drinks to the Testing
- Exams requiring a computer must be scheduled at least 24
hours in advance.
- No hats, coats, gloves, scarves, hoodies, or watches are
allowed in the testing room.
- No breaks are permitted once testing has begun.
- Assignments cannot be accepted by Testing Center staff
Hopewell Hall, room 88
1179 University Drive
Newark, OH 43055