Our world has changed over the past
year, but not your goals. And now, more than ever, COTC is a
great place to begin your bachelor’s degree. At COTC, you can
stay at home and take many of the freshman and
sophomore courses you’ll find at four-year universities – for a
fraction of the cost.
Undecided about how long you’ll be in school? Or what to choose
as a major at COTC? That’s OK. We’re here to help.
- Complete the first two years of a four-year
degree – our Associate of
Arts and Associate of
Science programs are designed just for this purpose.
- Or take a few classes – many of COTC’s general
education classes fit Ohio’s Transfer Module, which means
they’ll transfer to any public college or university in Ohio.
- We also have transfer
agreements with private four-year colleges.
- Learn how easy it is to transfer to a four-year
institution after COTC.
- Be sure to ask your COTC advisor
about transferability before registering for classes.
- Find out about the transferability of
- Middle and high school students can get a jumpstart on their
college careers and save thousands on tuition.
Why choose COTC?
- Small class size means personal attention from faculty.
- Our tuition is among the most affordable in the state.
- We offer more than $1 million in scholarships
annually – most require no extra application.
- Free tutoring sets you on a course for success.
- Four campus locations and online options for many general
education courses offer flexibility.
- Whether you prefer on-campus classes, virtual or a
combination, COTC now offers five delivery options – on
campus, hybrid, hy-flex, remote and online – as we build on
our commitment to meet students where they are.
Getting started is easy