The Table of Contents (TOC) is our market-style dining operation.
- Breakfast served daily
- Build-your-own bowls from a selection of rice, pasta, proteins, veggies and sauces
- Baked potato bar
- House made soups
- Grilled to order burgers, chicken, grilled cheese & veggie burgers
- Boneless wings, fries & mozzarella sticks
- Whole pizzas
- Fresh made deli sandwiches and fruit cups
- Self-serve salad bar
- Fresh made build-your-own subs
- Variety of snack foods and grab & go items
- Separate station for preparing allergen safe meals
- Gluten Free, vegan and vegetarian options
TOC, Bean Counter and Cyber Cafe Autumn 2021 Procedures
Hours and Location
John L. and Christine Warner Library and Student Center
Ordering is available through the GrubHub App or guests may place orders at the ordering kiosk located at the coffee shop (delivery is currently unavailable).
- Monday through Thursday 8 a.m. to 8 p.m.
- Friday 8 a.m. to 7 p.m.
- Saturday and Sunday: Noon to 6 p.m.
*Hours of operation vary by station. They also vary at the beginning and end of semesters as well as on holidays. Changes will be posted at the operation.
Please note our new ordering and pick-up procedures:
- All ordering will be done through the Grubhub mobile app. See instructions here.
- All customers can download the Grubhub app, set up an account, choose OSU Campus, choose Table of Contents or The Bean Counter, place order and pay with an approved form of payment (credit card, debit card, BuckID and dining dollars). Contactless payments are preferred.
- If a guest does not have a mobile device to place an order, a GrubHub ordering Kiosk located at the Table of Contents coffee shop (The Bean Counter) will be available.
- When an order is complete, the customer will be notified that their food is ready for pick-up. (delivery is currently unavailable).
- All orders can be picked up at the designated pick-up station located at the side gate closest to the dining room.
- Guests who order the salad bar or walking taco’s will place their order on the app or kiosk, pick-up their empty container at the pick-up station and then walk through the line to build their own salad or Taco Bag. All other orders will be bagged and guests can pick them up at the designated pick-up station.
- Customers will no longer be able to fill their reusable containers or coffee mugs with self-serve drip coffee. However, guests can purchase a coffee and pour it into their reusable container. Counter workers will not be able to pour coffee into your reusable container.
*The Cyber Café in the John Gilbert Reese Center is presently closed.
All drinks and snacks that are offered at the Cyber Café can be ordered on the Grubhub app and picked up at the Table of Contents in the Warner Center.
Campus Catering is devoted to serving the faculty, staff, and student base of Ohio State Newark with professional quality catering service for their meetings, forums, and social events. Whether you’re looking for a formal luncheon for six or a pizza party for sixty, Campus Catering can help make your event a success.
For menus, and to place an order, please email SLemail@example.com or call 740.366.9201.