The Table of Contents (TOC) is our market-style dining operation.
- A selection of home-cooked comfort foods
- Sub-sandwiches, whole pizza or pizza by the slice
- Cooked to order chicken sandwiches and burgers
- Fresh deli sandwiches, fruit bowls, desserts, and homemade soups
- Additionally, *Cyber Café, in the J. Gilbert Reese Center, specializes in:
- Locally produced Crimson Cup coffee
- Daily soup specials
- A variety of snack foods and deli sandwiches
TOC, Bean Counter and Cyber Cafe Autumn 2020 Procedures
Hours and Location
John L. and Christine Warner Library and Student
Monday – Thursday, 8 a.m.-9 p.m.
Friday, 8 a.m.-7 p.m.
Saturday & Sunday, noon-6 p.m.
Please note our new ordering and pick-up procedures:
- All ordering will be done through the Grubhub mobile app. See instructions .
- All customers can download the Grubhub app, set up an account, choose OSU Campus, choose Table of Contents or The Bean Counter, place order and pay with an approved form of payment (credit card, debit card, BuckID cash and Dining Dollars). Contactless payments are preferred.
- If a guest does not have a mobile device to place an order, a GrubHub ordering Kiosk located at the Bean Counter will be available.
- When an order is complete, the customer will be notified that their food is ready for pick-up.
- The TOC gates will remain closed, but customers can follow the posted signs to the designated pick-up location.
- Self-serve items will not be available. All orders will be made fresh by our staff when ordered.
- No self-serve condiments or utensils will be available. All condiments and plastic ware will be part of the ordering process on the Grubhub app.
- No self-serve coffee
- $1 refills on drip coffee (when reusing your Crimson Cup disposable cup) will not be available as drip coffee will no longer be self-serve.
- Customers will no longer be able to fill their reusable containers or coffee mugs with drip coffee. However, guests can purchase a coffee and pour it into their reusable container. Counter workers will not be able pour into your reusable container.
- Six-feet distancing markers will be on the floor to promote physical distancing when placing orders from the kiosk and at the pick-up station.
*The Cyber Café in the John Gilbert Reese Center will be closed during autumn semester.
All drinks and snacks that are offered at the Cyber Café can be ordered on the Grubhub app and picked up at The TOC in the Warner Center.
Campus Catering is devoted to serving the faculty, staff, and student base of Ohio State Newark with professional quality catering service for their meetings, forums, and social events. Whether you’re looking for a formal luncheon for six or a pizza party for sixty, Campus Catering can help make your event a success.
For menus, and to place an order, please email SLemail@example.com or call 740-366-9201.