Cheryl L. Snyder is chief retail officer and senior vice president at Park National Bank, a bank with $7 billion in assets headquartered in Newark, Ohio. Snyder has direct responsibility for all consumer loan portfolios, including indirect lending and residential home lending. Her responsibilities also include branch administration, retail deposit delivery, Freedom Years and the Fair and Responsible Program.
Professional highlights: Stonier Graduate School of Banking (Newark, DE); National School of Consumer Credit, with honors (Norman, OK); National Association of Banking Women: State of Ohio Scholarship recipient, honored as a Woman of Achievement, 2018 Legends of Loyalty recipient from Central Ohio Technical College.
Current leadership positions
- Board member, Guardian Financial Services
- President, Park National Corporation Foundation
- Trustee, Central Ohio Technical College, Newark (Ohio)
- Vice President Newark Rotary Foundation (Ohio)
- Member, Rotary Club of Newark (Ohio)
- Vice Chair, King Arts Complex, Columbus (Ohio)
- Chair, St. Stephen’s Community House, Columbus (Ohio)
- Advisory Board Member, Carolina Alliance Bank, Spartanburg, SC