COTC offers some career-ready associate degrees and certificates in full at the Coshocton campus* through a combination of in-person and remote learning.**
Individual general education courses for COTC’s 50+ programs or transfer-friendly credit to other state universities are also available.
Plus, high school students participate in our College Credit Plus program earning transfer-friendly college credit – some finishing a certificate or associate degree before they earn their high school diploma – and saving thousands on their college tuition.
Career-ready Associate Degrees
Gain the skills for a new career or career advancement with a two-year associate degree:
- Licensed Practical Nursing (LPN) to Associate Degree Nursing (ADN) (summer semester)
Gain the job skills for a career in one or two semesters. COTC certificates also count toward an associate degree, helping students advance on a long-term career path.
- Electrocardiograph Technician Certificate (summer semester)
- Patient Care Technician Certificate (autumn semester)
- Phlebotomy Certificate (spring semester)
- Practical Nursing Certificate (spring semester)
- State Tested Nurse Aide (STNA) Certificate (autumn and summer semesters)
- Peace Office Basic Training Certificate (summer semester)
College Credit Plus
College Credit Plus (CCP) is an opportunity to earn both high school and college credits at the same time — at no cost to you. Students who are eligible to participate in CCP can pursue, and in some cases complete, a certificate or an associate degree while in high school.
*While we make every effort to run the following programs in full at the Coshocton campus, some courses and/or programs may be canceled due to low enrollment.
**Remote learning options include courses that are delivered online, via Zoom or in our video-connected classrooms. View all learning formats.