COTC offers some career-ready associate degrees and certificates in full at the Coshocton campus. Individual general education courses for COTC’s 50+ programs or transfer-friendly credit to other state universities are also available.
Career-ready Associate Degrees
Gain the skills for a new career or career advancement with a two-year associate degree:
Gain the job skills for a career in one or two semesters. COTC certificates also count toward an associate degree, helping students advance on a long-term career path:
- Community Health Certificate
- Emergency Medical Technician (EMT) Basic Certificate
- Practical Nursing One-Year Certificate
- State Tested Nurse Aide (STNA) Certificate
College Credit Plus
College Credit Plus (CCP) is an opportunity to earn both high school and college credits at the same time — at no cost to you. Students who are eligible to participate in CCP can pursue, and in some cases complete, a certificate or an associate degree while in high school.
A mix of industry professional development and personal enrichment classes are offered by the Career and Technical Education Centers of Licking County (C-TEC) through a partnership with COTC.
- American Heart Association (AHA) CPR First Aid course
- Fire Extinguisher Training
- HAZWOPER Awareness (Hazardous Waste Operations and Emergency Response)
- National Center for Construction Education & Research (NCCER) Core
- OSHA 10-General Industry
To register for any of the above non-credit courses, visit ctec.axstudent.com/#/categories cotc.edu/coshocton-campus. For questions, please contact Kyle Fulton at 740.364.2333 or email@example.com.