- All testing is done by appointment only. *Please see following section to schedule on an Extended Campus.
- Students are responsible for coordinating their testing appointments with their instructors.
- All appointments must be made at least 24 hours in advance to ensure testing materials are available in the Testing Center.
- Please be advised that if you receive extended time to also allot for the additional time when planning to come in to test.
- Students are required to present a valid (non-expired) government or school issued photo identification (ID). ID’s must match the name listed for a testing appointment. *There are no exceptions for this requirement.
- No food or drinks are allowed in the Testing Center.
- Attire - All hats, caps, or head coverings must be removed and stored in a locker. Only religious head wear may be worn while testing. Similarly, hoods are not to be covering your head while testing.
- Children are not permitted in the Testing Center.
- No breaks are permitted once testing has begun.
- Assignments cannot be accepted by Testing Center staff.
- All electronic and Bluetooth devises must be turned off and placed in a locker. Vibrating or ringing devices in the Testing Center are considered a testing violation.
- Please note, security cameras are in operation at all times.
- If you are unable to select a testing slot, then testing is not available at that time.
Hopewell Hall 88
1179 University Drive
Newark, OH 43055