Intramural sports provide an opportunity for students of all skill levels to stay active and compete weekly with other students. Participation is open to all COTC students, faculty and staff.
All intramural participants will be required to create an account with IMLeagues. You can do this by clicking the Register Now button.
To create an IMLeagues account:
- Go to IMLeagues.
- Enter your information, and use your school email (@cotcmail.cotc.edu) and submit.
- You will be sent an activation email, click the link in the email to login and activate your IMLeagues account.
- You should be automatically joined to your school – If not you can search schools by clicking the Schools link.
Note: IMLeagues offers a live support button in the bottom right corner of all pages, please use this button if you encounter any difficulties.
How to sign up for an intramural sport:
- Log into your IMLeagues.com account.
- Click the Get Involved button at the top right of your user homepage OR Click on the OSU and Central Ohio Technical College link at the top to go to your school’s homepage on IMLeagues.
- The current sports will be displayed, click on the sport your will to join.
- Choose the league you wish to play in (Men’s, Women’s,
- Choose the division you’d like to play in (Monday 5 p.m., Tuesday 5 p.m., etc…)
- You can join the sport one of three ways:
Create a team (For team captains)
- Captains can invite members to their team by
clicking Team Options and
then Invite Members link on
the team page. Any invited members must accept the
invitation to be joined to your team.
- If they have already registered on IMLeagues: search for their name and invite them
- If they haven’t yet registered on IMLeagues: scroll down to the Invite by Email Address box, and input their email address. Join a team
- Captains can invite members to their team by clicking Team Options and then Invite Members link on the team page. Any invited members must accept the invitation to be joined to your team.
Join a team
- Find existing teams on the league page and click the Join Team button to send a request to join at team.
- Accepting a request from the captain to join their team.
- Finding the team and captain name on division/league page and requesting to join.
- Going to the captain’s player card page, viewing his teams, and requesting to join
Join as a Free Agent
- You can list yourself as a free agent in as many divisions within a league as you’d like. You will be visible to all members of the site and can request to join teams, or post information about yourself so teams can request to add you to their team.
- Create a team (For team captains)