Appeal Forms


At COTC, appeal processes are in place for students to provide information and appeal things like dependency status and/or income reported on the FAFSA. It’s important to talk with a Student Financial Services staff member to understand what form is needed, when and what appeal processes entail. 

2024-2025 Dependency Status Appeal

2024-2025 General Appeal

2024-2025 Graduate/Second Program Petition

2024-2025 Income Appeal for Dependent Students

2024-2025 Income Appeal for Independent Students

2024-2025 SAP Appeal

2024-2025 Unusual Enrollment History Petition