COTC offers multiple pathways to college and career success. Gain hands-on, applicable experience to begin working in the field or transfer your credits toward a bachelor’s degree program. Whatever your goal, we equip you with the knowledge and confidence to redefine what’s possible.
- Start immediately with classes in your major.
- Complete an associate degree in just two years.
- Certificates can be completed in as little as one semester or one year.
- More than $1 million in scholarship available annually – most require no extra application.
- No application fee, and our tuition is among the lowest in the state.
Flexibility and support services to meet you where you are
- Four campuses in central Ohio: Newark, Coshocton, Knox and Pataskala.
- Five course delivery options: on campus, hybrid, hy-flex, remote and online.
- New classes begin six times a year: January, March, May, June, August and October.
- Free tutoring, counseling, veteran services and recreational facilities for your academic and personal well-being.
- Career-ready associate degrees in business, engineering, IT, healthcare and public safety.
- Transfer agreements with many universities for career-ready associate degrees.
- Associate of Arts and Associate of Science are fully transferable to all public universities in Ohio.
- Many general education classes are guaranteed to transfer to all public universities in Ohio.
- Complete two years at COTC and save $10,000 or more on your bachelor’s degree.