Intramural sports provide an opportunity for students of all skill levels to stay active and compete weekly with other students. Each year, approximately 750 students participate in a variety of Intramural events. A specific Intramurals bulletin board with information and schedules for each semester is located in Adena Hall between the men’s and women’s locker rooms. Information on events can also be found on the Titan Athletics Facebook page
Who Can Participate
- Any COTC or Ohio State Newark student
- Faculty and staff members of COTC and Ohio State Newark
How to Get Involved
All intramural participants will be required to create an account on IMLeagues.com. You can do this by clicking the Register Now button above. For more information visit Intramural Registration Instructions.
Remember if you have not completed an Intramural Waiver, you must provide one prior to competing. Save time, download now.
- Adena Recreation Center – 2 basketball courts, weight room, cardio room (must present valid COTC or BUCKID for entry to gym)
- Outdoor basketball court – located behind Residence Halls
- Two flag football fields and soccer field w/two full-size goals – located across from the Warner Center parking lot
Tell Us What You Want
The Intramural program was established to serve you. If you have an Intramural sporting event in mind, click on the link below and let us know. We will try to make it part of the semester Intramural schedule.