Receive $1,500 per semester after high school graduation.
Whether you want to get into a career quickly or complete the first two years of your bachelor’s degree, COTC’s College Credit Plus (CCP) Scholarship can save you thousands on your college education.
- 2021 high school graduates who have completed 3 or more credit hours at COTC through CCP and have a minimum COTC grade point average (GPA) of 2.0.
How it works:
- Earn 3 or more credit hours through CCP at COTC.
- File the FAFSA (Free Application for Federal Student Aid) annually and submit any additional documentation requested for the financial aid process.
- Complete the free COTC application for admission.
- Enroll at COTC in the autumn or spring semester immediately after your high school graduation.
- Your award is automatic — there’s no separate CCP Scholarship application.
- $1,500 is awarded to students who enroll in 6 credit hours or more per semester.
- Students can be awarded $1,500 for two semesters each academic year for a total annual award of $3,000.
- CCP Scholarships will be renewed automatically until students complete their certificate or associate degree program as long as they maintain a minimum 2.0 GPA and continue to meet the standards for Satisfactory Academic Progress.
Students who have completed 3 or more credit hours through CCP at COTC with a minimum COTC 2.0 GPA and will graduate high school in 2021, should:
- Complete the free COTC application for admission. Even if students have applied as a CCP student, they need to complete a new application to COTC to indicate they will attend COTC after high school (not as a high school/CCP student).
- Enroll – register for classes – in an associate degree or certificate program.
- Complete the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA).
- Request a final high school transcript be sent to COTC, which will allow existing CCP college credit to transfer.
For questions regarding the CCP Scholarship, email: firstname.lastname@example.org or call the Gateway at 740.366.9222.
Students may also contact Student Financial Services at: email@example.com.
Maximize your savings by taking more CCP courses during high school.
Each credit hour you take in CCP courses at COTC is valued at $199.* Taking a full-time course load (12-18 credit hours) represents a savings of $2,388* per semester.
*Based on 2020-21 tuition