The Adena Recreation Center includes a cardiovascular area, free weights, a multipurpose room for group classes and a gymnasium. The state-of-the-art recreation and fitness facility is free to students, faculty and staff. Alumni memberships are available for purchase.
The Adena Recreation Center is open throughout the day and evening for recreational use by students, faculty, and staff of COTC. Participants must present their COTC ID for entry to the facility. One guest without a school ID is permitted per person, but the guest must show state-issued identification.
- Cardiovascular area with treadmills, elliptical machines, upright bikes, recumbent bikes, StairMill and an arm cycle
- Strength area with free weights, functional trainers and selectorized machines
- Wood floors and mirrored walls
- Spin bikes
- 14,000 square feet of space
- Two full-size basketball courts or two full volleyball courts
- Outdoor basketball court – located behind the residence halls
- Two flag football fields – located between Warner Center and the First Baptist Church
- Soccer field w/two full-size goals – located along the bike path, across from Warner Center
Day-use lockers are available with locks that can be checked out at the Adena Recreation front desk with your COTC ID. All lockers are first come, first serve. All lockers are subject to staff access for maintenance or cleaning.