One-Touch Multimedia Studio
COTC is pleased to announce the opening of our new state-of-the-art multimedia studio, housed in the Teaching and Learning Center. This high-tech studio is available to faculty, staff and students for creating video and audio productions. This soundproof space features studio lighting, smart cameras, microphones and a variety of backgrounds for various styles of presentation.
Recordings can be stored on a USB or other external drive, or loaded directly to a user’s Panopto loud folder. Additional integrations and storage options coming soon!
What will YOU create in this exciting new facility?
- Video lectures for your online courses
- Weekly announcements for your students
- High-quality training videos for your staff or committee
- Virtual conference presentations
How will this studio engage students in active learning through multimodal demonstrations of knowledge and skills?
- Create a research-based podcast assignment
- Record speeches or presentations
- Explore their ability to learn by teaching
- Record simulations or virtual interviews
We have the technology… you bring the ideas!
The studio is available on a first-come, first-served basis and must be scheduled through our online reservation system.
Teaching and Learning staff will be available to assist with technology for new users. Additionally, the Teaching and Learning Center will host training sessions throughout the year; watch your email for more information.