As a growing allied health profession, the Anesthesia Technology profession specifically focuses on fundamental and advanced clinical procedures which assist the anesthesia provider in the safe and efficient care of patient’s receiving anesthesia. Working under the direction of an anesthesia care team, the Anesthesia Technologist is a vital member of the team as they are proficient in the acquisition, preparation and application of various types of equipment required for the delivery of anesthesia care.
Why choose COTC?
- The COTC Human Services program is one of four programs in the state of Ohio nationally accredited.
- Students have options to attend full-time, part-time, or they can complete an accelerated program.
- Hands-on skills courses have evening options at the Newark campus.
- The Human Services program can be completed on any of the four COTC campuses.
- Graduates who have successfully completed the program are eligible to apply for registration as a Social Work Assistant (SWA) through the Ohio Counselor, Social Worker, and Marriage and Family Therapist Board.
- Graduates who have successfully completed the program have fulfilled a portion of the requirements necessary for licensure as a Chemical Dependency Counselor Assistant, and components of the Chemical Dependency Counselor II (LCDC II) and prevention Specialist Certification through the State of Ohio Chemical Dependency Professionals Board.