COTC Fire Science Technology Advisory Committee
The Fire Science Technology and Technical Rescue programs benefit from a diverse and dedicated Advisory Committee comprised of students and professionals with vested interest in academic and industry excellence.
- Jay Clevenger, Ohio Fire Academy Training Supervisor
- Earl Miller, C-TEC Public Safety Coordinator
- Erna Holland, CTEC
- Scott Walker, Ohio Fire Academy Deputy Superintendent
- Casey Curtis, Chief Granville F.D. (chair
- Patrick Connor, Chief Newark F.D
- Jack Rupp, Asst. Chief Plain Twp. F.D
- Gerry Robinson, OFA Dep. Superintendent (Ret.
Alumni currently employed:
- Dirk Futral, Buckeye Lake Fire Department
- Ty Greene, COTC Fire Science Student
Graduate Survey Data
Withdrawal rates program/by course 2016-2020
The 3-year graduation rate for the spring 2016 Fire Science entering cohort was 20%
Recent Fire Science Technology graduates reported being employed as full- or part-time in their field of study at a rate of 100%.