The Heath-Newark-Licking County Port Authority (Port Authority) STEM scholarship was established by the Board of Trustees of the Newark Campus Development Fund with gifts from the Port Authority to provide scholarships to students attending Central Ohio Technical College and/or The Ohio State University at Newark
What are the requirements to be considered for this scholarship?
Priority will be given in the following order and will cover tuition only:
- Employees of businesses located on the Central Ohio Aerospace
Center Campus (the “COATC”)
- Not restricted to Licking County Residents
- Related Individuals (spouses, children, stepchildren, and
individuals for whom an employee has guardianship) of employees
on the COATC
- Not restricted to Licking County residents
- Licking County Residents pursing a degree in a STEM related discipline
How can a student be considered for this scholarship?
Submit the Heath-Newark-Licking County Port Authority STEM Scholarship Application no later than May 1, 2022.