Second Step

Submit Official Transcripts

Students walking

Request High School Transcripts

Students should contact their high school to request their official transcripts be sent to COTC.

Transcripts can be submitted as follows:

Mailed to COTC:
The Gateway – Student Records
1179 University Drive
Newark, OH 43055. 

Emailed directly from high school personnel to

High school transcripts can be used to allow students to place out of certain coursework or into higher-level coursework.

SSID Number

Student SSID numbers (not Social Security numbers, district ID numbers, or any other identifier) are the means by which student funding is tracked, reported and disbursed.  Typically, we have found that the majority of districts put SSIDs on their transcripts.  However, some do not.  If your district does not report SSID numbers on student transcripts, please provide it to our Records Support Specialist, Robin Champ, at