The Testing Center for Central Ohio Technical College is located in Hopewell Hall 88. Many types of tests are administered in the Testing Center, including ACCUPLACER placement testing, ATI TEAS and classroom testing, distance learning testing, missed classroom tests, and class tests for students with authorized accommodations. All testing is done individually – that is, no full classes are proctored.
- Instructors determine the amount of time allotted for each exam; therefore, students must arrive early enough to allow themselves at least this much time to complete any exams before the Testing Center closes.
- Please be advised that if you receive extended time to also allot for the additional time when planning to come in to test.
- All students must have a photo I.D. to take any kind of test.
- Students should not bring food or drinks to the Testing Center.
- Exams requiring a computer must be scheduled at least 24 hours in advance.
- No hats, coats, gloves, scarves, hoodies, or watches are allowed in the testing room.
- No breaks are permitted once testing has begun.
- Assignments cannot be accepted by Testing Center staff
Hopewell Hall, room 88
1179 University Drive
Newark, OH 43055