Disability Services

CCP Student at computer

High school students who have an IEP or 504 must self-identify to colleges. We highly recommend students on an IEP or 504 connect with our Director of Disability Services, Connie Zang. The IEP or 504 accommodations a student has in high school do not automatically transfer to college. Accommodations can often still be provided for high school students taking college courses through CCP, but are assessed case by case by Disability Services. Please visit our Disability Services page for more information.