All Writing tutoring is online*
BEFORE you contact us, here are two great (free) resources for you to use on your own:
Microsoft Editor (available in Microsoft
WORD – view this video for
Evaluate your writing with this free resource, which includes review of: Spelling, Grammar, Clarity, Conciseness, Formality, Inclusiveness, Punctuation Conventions, Resume, and Vocabulary.
Paperrater (available online – view
this video for
Evaluate your writing with this free online resource, which includes: Plagiarism Detection, Auto Grader, Spelling and Grammar Check, Style and Word Choice Analysis, Readability Statistics, Title Validation, Vocabulary Builder tool
THEN, here are two options for how we can work with you to review your writing:
1) Schedule an appointment for a live session
- Indicate your availability for a 45-minute session by completing this form.
- Then, we will contact you as soon as possible with a specific time for your session.
2) Submit a paper to be reviewed and returned to you by email
- You MUST use your official college email address on the submission form. Otherwise, your paper will not be reviewed.
- Our goal is for you to receive a response within 72 hours.
- Our tutors will not edit, correct, proofread, or rewrite your paper, but they will gladly give you feedback regarding concerns (you have identified), so you can improve your writing.