The Testing Center proctors the ATI TEAS test for students applying to COTC’s Allied Health and/or Nursing programs. TEAS tests are currently being offered in-person on all four COTC campuses, as well as remotely. For more detailed information please click here.
- Register for TEAS at atitesting.com
- Test dates and times are posted on the ATI website under Nursing. (Allied Health students select Nursing and register here.)
- Tests are given at all COTC campuses. Please note: The Knox campus is listed as Mount Vernon, the Pataskala campus is listed as Reynoldsburg.
- Know/bring your username and password.
- No electronics, calculators, bags, jackets, food or drinks are permitted in the testing lab.
- The test starts promptly at the designated time for the day you register, and you MUST arrive 30 minutes prior to the start time. Sign-in starts 20 minutes prior and ceases 10 minutes before session start time. Student who arrive late will not be permitted to test, and registration will have to be completed again to take the exam on another day.
- Testing sessions have limited seating so it is advisable to register early to guarantee a seat.
- If you have accommodations through the Office of Disability Services, you MUST call the Testing Center at 740.366.9193 BEFORE you register. When you call you will be given further instructions.
- No physical calculators are permitted, but one is embedded on the test within the sections that allow it.
Retesting for TEAS:
While there is no limit to the number of times a student may take the ATI TEAS , only the most current/recent scores will be taken into consideration during the selection process. If you decide to retest, you must schedule and pay again through ATI. After you have scheduled, it is important you contact the Testing Center at least 24 hours before your testing appointment. to let the Testing Coordinator know that you are testing for the second time. Failure to contact the Testing Coordinator will result in your not being permitted to access a test on the day you have scheduled. You will be required to reschedule and pay the fee again.