- All exams must be scheduled at least 24 hours in advance.
- If your test is not listed, please contact the Testing Center for more information.
- All students taking tests, either on campus or remotely, must have a photo ID.
- Students taking tests on campus will not be permitted to bring large items, such as purses and backpacks into the Testing Center. We have minimal storage space available for smaller items such as keys and phones.
- All students should bring their own writing utensil and, if needed, calculator.
If you encounter problems, please contact the Testing Center at 740.366.9193 or COTCtesting@mail.cotc.edu (email is preferred).