The Diagnostic Medical Sonography Program at Central Ohio Technical College is accredited by the Commission on Accreditation of Allied Health Education Programs upon the recommendation of The Joint Review Committee on Education in Diagnostic Medical Sonography.
Class of 2019:
Retention Rate: General 100%, Cardiovascular 92%
Employment Rate: General 100%, Cardiovascular 100%
Credentialing Success Rate: General 100%, Cardiovascular 100%
Why choose COTC?
- The COTC Human Services program is one of four programs in the state of Ohio nationally accredited.
- Students have options to attend full-time, part-time, or they can complete an accelerated program.
- Hands-on skills courses have evening options at the Newark campus.
- The Human Services program can be completed on any of the four COTC campuses.
- Graduates who have successfully completed the program are eligible to apply for registration as a Social Work Assistant (SWA) through the Ohio Counselor, Social Worker, and Marriage and Family Therapist Board.
- Graduates who have successfully completed the program have fulfilled a portion of the requirements necessary for licensure as a Chemical Dependency Counselor Assistant, and components of the Chemical Dependency Counselor II (LCDC II) and prevention Specialist Certification through the State of Ohio Chemical Dependency Professionals Board.