Policy & Purpose
To create a high performance culture, COTC will ensure
that each member of our community is offered:
The performance year is May 1-April 30.
- May 1
- September 30
- First mid-year check-in with staff-member
- January 31
- Second mid-year check-in with staff-member
- March 15
- Staff-member self-evaluations completed;
- Self-evaluations are optional and at the supervisor's
- April 30
- Performance year ends;
- Annual appraisals due to Office of Human
- Next year's planning and objectives setting
Performance Planning and Appraisal
The performance planning and appraisal form is
This single form is used throughout the
entire performance cycle: planning, midyear check-ins, annual appraisal.
Guidelines for its use are contained within the form itself.
Contact John Ralston, Assistant Director HR, at
740-366-9360 or firstname.lastname@example.org.