Mr. and Mrs. McConnell supported COTC for more than 30 years in various capacities. Mrs. McConnell serves on the Board of Trustees while Mr. McConnell is a founding member of the Newark Campus Development Fund, a funding source for COTC and The Ohio State University at Newark.
What are the requirements to be considered for this scholarship?
- Academic Performance: This scholarship recognizes students who have a history of good academic performance with a 2.5 GPA (on a 4.0 scale).
- Academic Program or Major: Students must have completed 1 year of classes or a minimum of 24 credit hours at COTC as a Human Services major.
- Financial Need: Financial need is determined by a student’s Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA).
- Geographic Location and/or High School: Students must live in Licking County for a minimum of 1 year.
- Preference given to students attending full-time.
How can a student be considered for this scholarship?
Students must meet the requirements and complete a Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) to be considered for this scholarship.