This scholarship was established by COTC as an opportunity for College Credit Plus (CCP) students to continue taking classes at COTC after high school graduation. Students can be awarded $1,500 for two semesters each academic year for a total annual award of $3,000. The scholarship is renewed until completion of their first associate degree (must have a minimum 2.0 GPA and meet SAP).
What are the requirements to be considered for this scholarship?
- Academic Performance: This scholarship recognizes
students who have a history of good academic performance as a CCP
- High school graduation year 2024: minimum 2.0 GPA (on a 4.0 scale) and a minimum of 3 credit hours of CCP completed with COTC
- High school graduation year 2025 and later: minimum 2.5 GPA (on a 4.0 scale) and a minimum of 12 credit hours of CCP completed with COTC
- Must enroll autumn or spring semester immediately following their high school graduation
- Must enroll minimum 6 hours each term
How can a student be considered for this scholarship?
Students in good academic standing as a CCP student, who (re)apply to COTC and file the FAFSA, are automatically considered for this scholarship to continue attending COTC after high school graduation.