Marion Mulligan Sutton served as chairperson for Jones Metal Products Company in West Lafayette from 2001 to 2019.
Prior to this, she served as vice chair from 1993 – 2000, with oversight for the Jones Zylon Company, a division of Jones Metal Products.
She has been a member of the board of directors since 1981.
Marion is the third chairperson of the company, following her father, Edwin F. Mulligan, and her grandfather, Frank E. Jones.
Mrs. Sutton holds a Bachelor of Arts degree in English from Carnegie Institute of Technology, now Carnegie Mellon University, and a Master of Science degree in Medical and Hospital Administration from the Graduate School of Public Health at the University of Pittsburgh.
She has served her community in a variety of leadership positions including:
- Coshocton Port Authority
- Coshocton County Airport Authority
- Johnson-Humrickhouse Museum Foundation
- Coshocton C.A.R.E.S
- Clary Gardens
Additional involvement includes:
- Women in Manufacturing (national organization)
- Home Loan Savings Bank of Coshocton
- COTC Coshocton Campus Campaign Cabinet Member
- Carnegie Mellon University Alumni Fundraising
- Andrew Carnegie Society Executive Board
Marion and her husband, Thomas D. Sutton, reside in Keene Township, in Coshocton County.