Finish What you Started

Finish What you Started

Transfer Your College Credits to COTC! 

Students who completed college credit while in high school and/or after high school graduation can transfer credit to COTC. Students who completed college credit with COTC while in high school through College Credit Plus (CCP) can keep attending COTC after graduation and may be eligible for scholarship!

Visit Campus--Tour our campus, visit labs and classrooms, and meet faculty and current students.

Connect with an Admissions Representative -- Let us help you review all your college credits to see how close you are to completing a certificate and/or an associate degree at COTC. 


Knox (Mount Vernon)​740.392.2526

Check out Transferology-- This site is a tool that can help you learn more about how college credits transfer from one school to another.

Request Transcripts – To conduct a formal review of your college credits, all official high school and college transcripts must be sent to the Gateway Enrollment Center Records Department.

    • Request an official high school transcript (even if you have already obtained a degree from another institution)
    • Request official transcripts from all previous colleges and universities attended

International Students--Students who are non-U.S. citizens and/or attended an international high school and/or international institution of higher education have some additional considerations

Send your transcripts to Records

Records--The Office of Student Records maintains all official student documents and data, including the official academic record for each student. Records staff process incoming transcripts, forms, and other various requests related to a student's academic record.  Additionally records staff manage important processes related to enrollment, from point of application through graduation. 

Email transcripts to:​
​​Mail transcripts to: ​

Central Ohio Technical College
ATTN: Records
1179 University Dr.
Newark, OH 43055