Build your career in Architectural Engineering Technology
The Architectural Engineering Technology in COTC's Engineering Technology program is a two-year program placing a heavy emphasis on computer aided drafting (CAD). Students who successfully complete the requirements will receive an Associate of Applied Science in Engineering Technology, Architectural Engineering Technology.
Why choose COTC?
- Hands-on training and lab-based courses
- The Civil Engineering Technology program is accredited by the Engineering Technology Accreditation Board for Engineering and Technology. (ETAC/ABET)
- Program uses the most up-to-date versions of AutoCAD and Revit
- Students exposed to design and learn residential and commercial construction document production
- Available Engineering Technology scholarships for incoming students
- Curricula includes additional courses designed to ground students in:
- Building materials
- Green design
- Building codes
- Construction management
- Mechanical systems
- Structural design
- Architectural history
COTC offers several transfer agreements with four-year colleges:
- The Ohio State University
- Bowling Green State University
- Ohio University
- Miami University
Enrollment, Graduation and Job Placement Information
The performance of the COTC Engineering Technology program is reflected through program effectiveness data. Program effectiveness data includes the program graduation data, enrollment data and job placement data.
The Architectural Engineering Technology program's enrollment for Autumn 2015 was 24 students. For all of 2015-2016 enrollment was 48 students.
The Architectural Engineering Technology program had 1 graduate in academic year 2015-2016 .
During the ‘15-‘16 academic year, one individual received their degree in Architectural Engineering Technology and responded to the graduate survey. Concerning employment, the graduate indicated he/she was “not employed, but seeking employment” at the time of the survey.