Connect to Your Career in ET - Electrical Engineering
|Electrical Engineering is one of the fastest growing fields in the country, impacting virtually every commercial, industrial, medical, and military activity. Computers, telephones, radio, television, radar, and sonar are used everywhere from everyday life to space exploration. Engineering Technology, Electrical Engineering Major graduates can expect to:
• Custom-build and maintain computers and computer networks.
• Install cable & wireless data communication systems.
• Maintain telephonic and computer networks, and security systems.
• Evaluate and test products using measuring and diagnostic devices to adjust and repair equipment.
• Set up, install, and operate programmable logic controllers used in manufacturing operations.
To accommodate working students, some courses are available during the evening, and students may enroll full or part-time.
Students who complete the requirements for this program will be awarded the Associate of Applied Science degree in Engineering Technology, Electrical Engineering Major.
Electrical Engineering Major graduates who wish to continue their education are eligible to complete their technical bachelor’s degree at several Ohio universities, including The Ohio State University, Bowling Green State University, Ohio University, and Miami University.