Tech Prep Scholarship at Central Ohio Technical College
- Award is $1,500 for the year
- Scholarship is not renewable
- Total of at least 5 scholarships will be awarded
Eligibility Requirements - Students:
- Must complete a Tech Prep curriculum
- Must be admitted to COTC as a regular degree or certificate-seeking student
- Must be a graduating senior
- Must have a minimum cumulative Tech Prep GPA of 3.0 or higher
Application Process - Students will need to submit:
- A personal statement (1 page, typed, double-spaced) related to your education experience in the Tech Prep program and your future goals
- A letter of recommendation from a high school Tech Prep teacher
- An official copy of your high school transcript
The scholarship award will be based on high school GPA, personal statement and faculty recommendation.
Prior consideration will be given to those students who have their transcripts and statements in by May 1st, 2014. This deadline has been extended from April 1st.
All information must be submitted to the COTC Gateway, 1179 University Drive, Newark, OH 43055. For more information, contact High School Options at 740-755-7507 or email@example.com.
Click for a printable flyer: Tech Prep Scholarship.