Are you a new student transferring credit to COTC? Transferring to a new school is a big decision and we are here to help you!
Below are the steps to take in order to enroll here at COTC. Let's get you started...
* Go to apply.cotc.edu to complete your application and pay your one-time application fee of $20.
* Submitting your official high school transcript, GED or college transcripts from your previous institutions.
* Schedule and take the COMPASS to identify which courses you should take. We want to ensure that your courses at COTC are the right level for you to succeed.
* Meet with a Gateway Advisor! We'll review your COMPASS results, help you choose a major and answer any questions you may have.
* Attend a New Student Orientation and register for your classes!
If you are planning to use any type of financial aid to assist in paying for college, complete the online FAFSA (Free Application for Federal Student Aid) as soon as possible. COTC’s school code is 011046. Visit our Financial Aid page for priority dates and other information.
Have questions? Contact us at one of the campus locations below or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.