Welcome to COTC and your new beginning! Many students are discovering the advantages of a Central Ohio Technical College education. Let’s get you started…
* Complete your application online and pay your one-time $20 application fee.
* Submit your official high school transcripts or GED from your previous institution.
* Schedule and take the COMPASS assessment to identify which courses you should take. We want to ensure that your courses at COTC are at the right level for you to succeed.
* Meet with a Gateway Advisor! We’ll review your COMPASS results, help you choose a major and answer any questions you may have.
* Attend a New Student Orientation and register for your classes!
If you plan to apply for financial aid, complete the FAFSA (Free Application for Federal Student Aid) as soon as possible. COTC’s school code is 011046. Visit our Financial Aid page for additional information.
Have questions? Please contact us at one of our campus locations listed below or email us at: email@example.com.