How can I access my W2 via COTCconnect?
· Electronic W2 Consent
When is pay day?
· COTC Payroll Pay Dates 2014-2015
· COTC Payroll Pay Dates 2013-2014
How do I receive payroll compensation?
· Check – one will be mailed to your home address unless you enroll in Direct Deposit
· Direct Deposit – the first pay after the attached form is received in Payroll will be a check while the bank pre-notes your account information. If the prenote goes well, then future pays will be directly deposited.
Direct Deposit Form
I have Direct Deposit. How do I view my pay stubs?
· Instructions for viewing pay advices
What form do I use to update my home address and/or change my tax withholdings?
· W4 for COTC
· W4 for COTC - Address change only
How do I complete a timesheet?
· Timesheet basics (PowerPoint presentation)
Timesheets and Leave Form
· 13-14 Staff Timesheet
· 13-14 Student Timesheet
· 13-14 Student Tutors Timesheet
· 13-14 Overnight Timesheet
· 12-13 Staff Timesheet
· 12-13 Student Timesheet
· 12-13 Student Tutors Timesheet
· 12-13 Overnight Timesheet
· Leave Form
· Webtime instructions - Student Employees
· Webtime instructions - Professional Tutors
· Webtime instructions - Clinical Teaching Assistants
· Webtime instructions - Staff
· Webtime instructions - Supervisors
I have a question about COTC Policies and Procedures. Where can I find the Policies?
· COTC Human Resources Policy website
I have a question specific to Student Employment. Where can I get an answer?
· Link to COTC Student Employment website
I have a question specific to Retirement. Which website should I go to?
· Staff: Link to Ohio Public Employees Retirement System
· Faculty: Link to State Teachers Retirement System of Ohio
Accounting Department Home