Benefits Eligibility & Information
Benefits Eligibility Chart
The Benefits Eligibility Chart, available at this link, indicates benefits eligibility by appointment type & FTE and provides links to additional information about each benefit.
Information regarding IRS Form 1095-C is available at this link.
Notice of Privacy Practices (HIPAA)
This notice describes how medical information about you may be used and disclosed and how you can get access to this information. Please review it carefully.
Life Events and Your Pre-tax Benefits
Internal Revenue Service (IRS) regulations permit employees to drop, add or
change benefit plans paid with pre-tax dollars during the plan year when
a "qualifying status change" occurs. Changes to benefits choices must be
made within 31 days of the status change.
Qualifying status changing events include:
- Divorce, legal separation or annulment;
- Death of employee, spouse or dependent;
- Birth, adoption or placement of adoption of child;
- Employment status changes for the employee, employee's spouse or dependent,
e.g., beginning or ending employment (including retirement) or unpaid leave of
- Dependent turning aging 26.
Except for these types of events
employee's may only change their pre-tax benefits choices during the annual open
Generally, changes may be made to
benefits paid with after-tax dollars at anytime.
- Verizon Wireless
- 15% off plans & 25% off accessories
- To claim your Verizon Wireless discount login to my.cotc.edu and hover over the menu logo located on the far upper left corner of the landing page, open the "Human Resources" tab and choose "Verizon Discount."
Contact Sherry Abbott, HR Generalist, at 740-364-9550 or email@example.com.