Getting started at Central Ohio Technical College is pretty easy, here are a few steps you will need to take:
1. Apply online and submit the $20 application fee.
2. Send in your official transcripts -high school, GED and/or collegefor review. We will use that credit to decide if you need to take placement tests and/or to lessen the amount of courses you need to complete with us!
3. Test! If you need to take placement tests with us, depending on where in the world you are, we will need to work with you to set you up to take COMPASS placement testing in Reading and Math. Call 740.366.9222 for more information.
4. Set up your username and password! Once we get your application entered, you will be e-mailed (per your personal e-mail address indicated on your application) your information to set up your username and password. Follow these instructions to do so. Once established, that username and password gives you access to your student e-mail account, myCOTC (which allows you to do everything from check out your Financial Aid status to register for classes to check your grades), and various other services.
5. Need money? Please visit our Financial Aid website and feel free to contact them regarding getting money (in the form of loans, grants, scholarships, etc.)!
6. Get oriented! You will probably need an orientation to be fully prepared for your online learning experience. Click here to get started!
7. Guess what? After completing all of these steps, you are ready to register. If you haven't registered via your orientation, you can go to myCOTC to get started.
For more information regarding Business Management Technology Online Degree, contact:
the Gateway at 740-366-9222.