Available June 4th, 2012, all students will have access to two new electronic systems at COTC. These systems are "my cotc" student portal and "Moodle" Learning management system! To learn how to log into the system and access your Moodle courses, please see the information below.
This system will allow you to log into one place to access all of your important COTC information including Moodle, COTC email, campus news and events, find your Moodle classes, and more. To begin, go to https://my.cotc.edu and enter your COTC username and password.
My Moodle Classes
COTC is transitioning from Angel Learning to Moodle. To find your classes and Moodle help resources, please log into the "my cotc" student portal and locate the My Moodle Classes area. Here you will find all current courses. To find Moodle help, click on the tab next to My Classes named Moodle Help. Note: As another resource for students, all students will be also enrolled in the Student Guide to Moodle course (located in the My Moodle Classes area) and you are encouraged to take advantage of this self-paced interactive course!
Instructions on how to access your Moodle classes
1. Log into my cotc at https://my.cotc.edu
2. Click into any of your courses listed under the My Moodle Classes tab.
3. Once you click onto a course, you will be prompted to enter your credentials. Click on the light gray Enter your credentials link. (Note this and the next step are only necessary the first time you click on the classes listed under the Moodle Classes tab and then once every time you do a password change).
4. Enter your credentials then click on the OK button.
5. You will then be led to your course in Moodle.