Explore an exciting career in Sonography at COTCGeneral
COTC awards the Associate of Applied Science degree to graduates of Diagnostic Medical Sonography Technology. The college offers two majors:
• Abdominal, Obstetrical and Gynecological
• Adult Echocardiography and Vascular
Sonography careers continue to grow and with the development of new technologies growth is projected to continue into the future. Qualified sonographers are needed locally and nationwide to:
• Provide quality patient care
• Use high-tech instrumentation to create and interpret diagnostic imagery used by physicians.
• Work as a critical member of a health care team