Solar Electric Workshop
Go Green and Get the Job!
Sponsored by The Workforce Development Center at Central Ohio Technical College
The Solar Electric Workshop features a combination of hand-on labs and class lectures. Participants are prepared to take the Electronics Technicians Association (ETA) Level 1 PV certification exam, which is administered as part of the workshop. ETA certification is internationally recognized and a distinct advantage for job seekers and businesses entering the renewable energy industry.
• Learn how to install a solar PV (photovoltaics) array
• Gain a better understanding of solar power
• Combination of hands-on labs and class lectures
• Dismantle, troubleshoot, reinstall and ensure proper operation of PV system
• Learn how to integrate a working wind turbine into the PV system
Workshop will be held at the Newark campus of COTC.
The $970 cost includes all course materials and ETA exam fee.
Monday, January 26-30, 2015
8:00 a.m - 5:00 p.m.
The John Gilbert Reese Center
COTC Newark campus
1209 University Drive
Newark, OH 43055
To Learn More:
Contact the Workforce Development Innovation Center at COTC
Vicki Maple, Manager, 740.364.9565
Or email email@example.com
*This workshop is designed for certification preparation and does not offer college
credit nor federal financial aid eligibility. Please also explore the Associate degree
programs & certificates available at COTC: Where education works.