Safeland Basic Safety Awareness Course
Offered through the Workforce Development Innovation Center at COTC.
September 18 & 19, 2015
8:00 a.m.-5:00 p.m. each day
Pataskala Administration Building/the COTC Annex, Rm 1A.
621 West Broad Street, Pataskala, OH 43062
Contact Vicki Maple at 740.364.9635 or VMaple@cotc.edu.
- An essential course for Oil & Gas and/or Petro-chem employees working in plant, dockside, onshore or offshore facilities;
- A requirement for any that perform exploration, production, drilling and/or refining work for the leading operators;
- Includes both SafeGulf and SafeLand; designed to comprehensively provide a general understanding of life & safety issues in the oil & gas industry…upstream, downstream, onshore, and/or offshore;
- Meets API RP 75 & API RP T-1 requirements and provides an awareness level of general safety information that an employee should know prior to entering the facility and while performing assigned work duties.
- Provides each student/participant (upon successful completion) a picture ID with a unique barcode which stores the student information in an online database for companies to access when seeking workforce;
- Accepted by over 25 of the leading oil and gas operators.
• 18 or more participants = $185 pp + $35 workbook/cert.card fee
• 10–17 participants = $200 pp + $35 workbook/cert.card fee
• up to 10 participants = Flat rate of $2,365.00 (includes workbooks/cert.cards)