NEWARK, Ohio, Feb. 18, 2019 – The Lifelong Learning Institute (LLI) at Central Ohio Technical College is offering a wide variety of classes for spring 2019. It provides year-round educational opportunities for intellectually curious learners age 55 and older. Most LLI courses are single-day events lasting about two hours at COTC's Pataskala Campus located at 8660 E. Broad St. Reynoldsburg, Ohio.
Offerings for the spring semester include classes such as:
- U.S. Diplomacy: Utilizing Music during the Cold War, Pataskala Campus
- Lincoln Highway & 150 Destinations in Ohio, Pataskala Campus
- Artificial Intelligence: Cooperation or Disruption for Humans, Newark Campus
- Sundown Towns: De Jure and De Facto Exclusion of African Americans, Pataskala Campus
- The Glory of the Gothic & Art Deco, Pataskala Campus
- Day in the Life of a U.S. G.I. & Deutches Soldat, Pataskala Campus
This membership-driven program offers an average of 18-20 programmatic options per semester, including technology workshops, book discussions and field trips. Licking County residents over age 60 receive 50 percent off membership fees. Non-members may also register for individuals courses.
To learn more, register or receive a free LLI catalog contact Tonia Osborn at 740-755-7122, email to email@example.com or visit www.cotc.edu/LLI.
COTC is a fully accredited, public college dedicated to providing high quality, accessible programs of technical education in response to current and emerging employment needs. COTC is the only technical college in Ohio operating four full-service campus locations: Newark, Coshocton, Knox and Pataskala.