Learn job skills at COTC.
With your education from COTC, you will gain the confidence to enter the workforce with the technical skills to meet employers' current needs. You are ready for immediate employment as soon as you complete one of our 50+ career programs. Employers are looking for you too – 92% of COTC graduates are employed in their field of study.
Whether you want to start a new career or advance in your current one, COTC can help make it possible.
- Our career programs include in-demand fields of business and information technology, engineering technology, healthcare, and public safety.
- Start immediately with classes in your major, and complete an associate degree in just two years.
- Or try a certificate that can be completed in as little as one semester or one year. Certificates may rolled into an associate degree if you choose to continue your education at COTC.
- If you already started somewhere else, learn how to transfer credit from another college and university.
- We also grant credit for existing industry or military certifications and credits earned at Ohio career centers to get you to the finish line even faster.
- Later if you decide to continue your education with a bachelor's degree, we have transfer agreements with more than 25 public and private institutions.
Why choose COTC?
- Small class size means personal attention from faculty.
- Our tuition is among the most affordable in the state.
- We offer more than $1 million in scholarships annually – most require no extra application.
- Free tutoring sets you on a course for success.
- Four campus locations and online options for many general education courses offer flexibility.
Getting started is easy.