Central Ohio Technical College guarantees that graduates of its Associate Degree and One-year Skills Certificate programs will have the general and technical skills implied in their Plans of Study, program objectives and transcripts, or the college will allow students to retake up to 15 hours of course work free.
- Student must have taken the guaranteed credits at COTC.
- Student must be full-time employed in the designated field of study.
- Skills deficiencies must be identified by the employer; not the student.
- Student must have completed all pre-technical and pre-requisite courses required.
- Student must have received a grade of "C" or better, or met the acceptable levels of performance for the program if higher than a "C", in any course to be retaken free.