Cheryl L. Snyder is Chief Retail Officer and Senior Vice President at The Park National Bank, an $8 billion bank headquartered in Newark, Ohio. Ms. Snyder has direct responsibility for all consumer loan portfolios, including indirect lending and residential home lending. Her responsibilities also include Branch Administration, Retail Deposit Delivery, Freedom Years and the Fair and Responsible Program.
Professional highlights: Stonier Graduate School of Banking (Newark, DE); National School of Consumer Credit, with honors (Norman, OK); National Association of Banking Women: State of Ohio Scholarship Recipient, honored as a Woman of Achievement.
Current leadership positions:
- Serves as President Park National Corporation Foundation
- Serves as board member Guardian Financial Services
- Serves as Trustee Central Ohio Technical College, Newark (Ohio)
- Serves as President Newark Rotary Foundation (Ohio)
- Member Rotary Club of Newark (Ohio)
- Serves as Vice Chair King Arts Complex, Columbus (Ohio)
- Serves as Vice Chair St. Stephen’s Community House, Columbus (Ohio)
- Serves as board member CAEPV, Bloomington (Illinois)
Previous leadership highlights:
- Past five-term Board Chair Central Ohio Technical College, Newark (Ohio) 2015 - 2010
- Past two-term President and member Board of Directors Midland Theatre Association 2006
- Past Chair Annual Fundraising Campaign Licking County United Way 2001
- Past President of Board of Directors Licking County United Way 2000