- Central Ohio Technical College alumni, students, faculty and staff are invited to join the South Newark Civic Association for a service day to clean up areas in south Newark. Ohio State Newark alumni, students, faculty and staff will also be volunteering.
- Trash bags and plastic gloves will be provided by the city of Newark.
- Staging will take place at St. John’s United Church of Christ at 285 W. National Drive, Newark. The church will provide a light breakfast and lunch for all volunteers.
- Cleanup will proceed rain or shine unless the weather conditions are deemed unsafe.
- RSVP required. Melanie Bolender at email@example.com or 740.755.7140.
- High school students are welcome with a participating adult.
Independence Day Alumni Celebration
Every year the campus hosts its Annual Independence Day Concert & Fireworks during which the Annual Alumni Celebration is held. We need approximately 40 volunteers to ensure that this fun-filled evening goes smoothly.
Last year's event was hugely successful with almost 500 alumni and their families in attendance. All volunteers that register to work a 2-hour block of time will receive a free t-shirt and complimentary admission to the event. Please contact Pat Whilding at 366-9136 or firstname.lastname@example.org to register as a volunteer for the Independence Day Alumni Celebration.
The Alumni Council is a group of volunteers who serve as an advisory committee to the Director of Advancement. This group helps direct the programming for the Alumni Program. Membership shall be up to 20 representatives who are nominated and elected by the council. For additional information please contact Laura Walsh at email@example.com or call 740-364-9514.
Alumni Recruitment Opportunities
To participate in Alumni Recruitment activities through the COTC Gateway please contact The Gateway at 740-366-9222.
We host an alumni table at each COTC commencement. We are always looking for alumni volunteers to help staff the table and to congratulate our most recent graduates. For additional information please contact the Office of Advancement at 740-364-9514.
Friday, May 1, 2020 6:30 - 7:30 pm
Friday, December 11, 2020 6:30 - 7:30 pm