Central Ohio Technical College enrolls many students from other colleges and universities during the summer. While you are at home, enroll in an affordable COTC course to catch up on your general coursework, speed the completion of your degree, or pursue additional interests! You can choose from one of COTC’s courses that have a statewide guarantee of transfer between Ohio public colleges and universities.
Here are the steps to getting started:
- Complete your FREE application online.
- No essays
- No application fee
- Complete in 10-15 minutes
- Meet with an Academic Advisor! Bring unofficial transcripts with you so we can assist you in choosing the right course to meet your needs. An Academic Advisor will determine whether you will need to take the ACCUPLACER assessment.
- Your Academic Advisor will ensure you are taking courses that will transfer back to your main institution
- Contact your Academic Advisor with any questions or concerns during your time with COTC
We recommend that you confirm with your home college/university that they will accept the credits that you intend to obtain from Central Ohio Technical College.
Have questions? Please contact us at one of our four campus locations or email us at: email@example.com.