Central Ohio Technical College is offering a $1500 non-renewable scholarship to a student(s) graduating in Tech Prep. This scholarship award will be based on high school GPA, personal statement and teacher recommendation. Priority consideration will be given to those students who submit their application by April 1, 2018.
- Complete Tech Prep curriculum during the 2017-2018 academic year.
- Cumulative Tech Prep GPA of 3.0 or higher.
- 2018 graduating high school senior.
- Admitted to COTC as a regular, degree or certificate-seeking student in 2018-2019.
- A one-page, typed, and double-spaced personal statement related to your education experience in the Tech Prep program and your future goals.
- A letter of recommendation from a high school Tech Prep teacher.
- A certified copy of your high school transcript.
Submit all requirements to:
COTC Gateway Office
1179 University Drive
Newark, OH 43055
Deadline: April 1, 2018