Here are the steps to getting started:
- Complete your FREE application on line
- No essays
- No application fee
- 10-15 minutes to complete
- Submit your official high school transcript or GED.
- Your high school transcript can be used to place you out of certain coursework or in to higher coursework*
- For students transferring, submit all previous college transcripts.
- In order for students to receive credit for prior coursework, we need official transcripts on file.
- Meet with an Academic Advisor in The Gateway to help answer any questions y ou may have.
- Your Academic Advisor will be your guide throughout your collegiate career with COTC
- Take the ACCUPLACER assessment to identify which courses you should take. ACT/SAT scores or college credit may waive this requirement.
- We encourage students to prepare for the ACCUPLACER assessment. Visit www.cotc.edu/accuplacer to access resources to ensure you put your best foot forward when taking the ACCUPLACER assessment.
- Attend a New Student Orientation and register for your classes!
- During orientation, you will learn about the resources your campus offers you to be successful and register for your COTC classes.
- See upcoming orientation dates here .
Click here for upcoming semester start dates.