College Credit Plus (CCP) replaces Ohio's Post-Secondary Enrollment Options (PSEOP) program and all dual enrollment programs. This initiative establishes clear pathways for students to earn college credit, and is open to students in grades 7 through 12 who are deemed college-ready. College Credit Plus is offered at no cost to students.
Our dedicated staff is here to help you navigate through the college-going process and answer any questions along the way.
Please join us at a CCP information meeting to learn more about this program.
- Wednesday, March 4, 2020 - Hopewell Hall #53, Newark campus
- Thursday, March 5, 2020 - Room #110, Pataskala campus
- Wednesday, March 11, 2020 - Montgomery Hall, #200, Coshocton campus
- Thursday, March 12, 2020 - Ariel Hall, Knox campus
All meetings are from 5:30 - 6:30 p.m.
Three Ways to Participate:
1.) Option A: Students take college courses taught by high school faculty at the high school.
2.) Option B: Students take college courses taught by COTC faculty at the high school.
3.) Option C: Students take college courses at any of COTC's four campuses.
Step 1: Apply to COTC
Step 2: Placement and Testing
Testing Center Information
How to register:
- Provide an official transcript to COTC.
- Provide copy of Intent to Participate to COTC (must be submitted to your school or to the Ohio Department of Education by April 1).
High school CCP coordinator information:
College Credit Plus resources: